Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rift: Storm Legion


As some of you know I've been at Trion Worlds for a bit now working on Rift. It's nearing my 1 year mark officially in the games industry. We're now working on finishing the expansion for Rift called Storm Legion. Hopefully we'll get to show some of the stuff we've been doing for it soon. Here's a couple images of stuff I've done that marketing has released. This is maybe 1/30th of the work I've done so far, so there's a lot more where this came from.

Above: Made the ninja-cyborg chick with weapons, as well as the mech above. Was a texture/model variant I did of a mech model I did earlier in production.

Above: Original mech I made as stated above :D

Hopefully more stuff starts popping up online the closer we get to release :)

No comments:

Post a Comment